Wednesday, February 17, 2010

And now in crafty news...


 I am finally starting to prep for the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market in March. It's rushing up waaaayy too quickly. But isn't it always the case?



So I finally finished some little snap purses.


 

I also have a few bags waiting to be put together (note to self - must get out and buy magnetic snaps....I  can SOOOO see myself finishing these the night before the market).
 

It's all vintage fabrics in this particular run of shoulder bags - had an urge to get stuck into the collectables this time. I think I've had many of them long enough now that it didn't hurt too much to cut into them ;)

You can check out the work of the many talented BrisStyle members who will be participating in the Autumn BrisStyle market here. I am sure it will be a hoot, as usual. If you do come down make sure you stop and say hi. Friendly faces and happy people are the best part of being involved in markets :)

10 comments:

One Flew Over said...

Lovely snap purses and bags Bec! Best of luck with the market prep x

BrisStyle said...

Love the new collection, especially that little blue clip purse at the back ;)

Bel x

Unknown said...

Oh both bags are purses are great , love them !

littlechrissy said...

Yep... I can feel a third Beckybean bag making its way into my wardrobe. These are gorgeous.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh lovely designs, all just makes me want to move to Brisbane sooner. Love Posie

Jetta's Nest said...

OMG Bec, there's only one word....STUNNING! I'm definately going to have to wrangle up someone to mind the store so I can check out yours at the BiDM!!

Ashleigh said...

really gorgeous creations! Those purses are devine :)

Hot Fudge said...

Good grief Bec - did you send the family away on a holiday so that you could create all these amazing bags? They are absolutely wonderful and I am one who will be stopping by to say hi, or at least I'll wave to you from the next stall.

Don't stop now - you're on a roll!

Ali said...

Yes, it can be very hard cutting into some 'precious' pieces, can't it! ... But so worth it - your new bags look gorgeous!

Eyes Bigger Than Belly said...

Absolutley gorgeous bags!! Can't wait to come down to the markets and see them in real life :)