Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Vintage Man seeks Vintage Woman


I think my favourite ring has been putting out dating ads in the Classified section of the Craftosphere Monthly. And luckily for him, his call was answered at the last BrisStyle Meet-up, where he met this lovely lady.


It was love at first sight.


They were destined to be together.


And they lived happily ever after.....


Epilogue: Little did 'Vintage Woman' know it was all an arranged marriage, and although money did not actually change hands, there was, let us say, and 'exchange of goods' for her lovely hand...er...I mean...head...

Thank-you Helen (Ruby 2 Go Go) for this lovely gift, and I am glad you enjoyed your own little parcel of goodies :)

9 comments:

Lexi:: PottyMouthMama said...

WOW! I love the man, he is awesome - I've never seen a ring like him. And his new love - she is belle. What a great pair. I likey a whole lot!

sophie said...

True love!

Impossible Alice said...

Awww, they're so cute together! I love Ruby 2 Go Go's things, as well :)

Hot Fudge said...

Looks like a marriage made in heaven. And I was privileged to be a witness at the wedding!

BrisStyle said...

ahhhh! I love a happy love story ;)

Hey Harriet said...

Ok I'm not really into sappy gooey kinda love stories but this one sure is cute! They were made for each other. That's obvious. May they live happily ever after & all that stuff...

They're very cool!

You're a nut Bec! I like that! :D

Impossible Alice said...

Hey Bec, I just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I've added your blog and shop to my list of favourites in my blog :) Hope you're having a great week!

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Great rings! They look fabulous together!

rubyredstudios said...

Yes I hear that a surprise super- dooper "dowry" of sorts was exchanged for this gorgeous gal! She truly looks happier than ever cozying up to her "perfect match"

PS I also have it on good reports that her father was on Perfect Match in the 80's wearing...wait for it...purple ski pants(ahem)!!!.Ah but that's another story.....
xh